Interested in working together? If this sounds good to you, maybe you should join us.
As an intern your responsibilities will vary. You will be responsible for researching and developing packages and proposals to meet prospective clients’ advertising opportunities. You will also assist in the development of sales collateral for new advertising opportunities.
Please note, this role has a heavy focus on the creation of decks utilizing Photoshop and Keynote.
- Passionate and ambition about marketing & sales.
- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing/Sales/Business.
- Equipped to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organization & prioritization skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Prior experience with Mac OS, iWork, Adobe Creative Suite and SquareSpace.
- Social Media and Google Drive is a plus.
Currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern to work in their Marketing Department.
Candidates should have a strong interest in creative storytelling, website design, and graphic arts. The ideal intern is computer savvy, an organized detail manager, informed about current trends and has the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
The candidate must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Well-developed skills in the fundamentals of design and the tools of the trade, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to help manage the production of work through the necessary approval process.
- A deadline-driven focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Ability to work independently with strict deadlines
- Ability to take in, process and act upon feedback
- Have great attention to detail and a streak of curiosity
- Awareness of current design trends for print and digital space, desktop and mobile platforms.